Inspirasi 10 Ucapan Idul Fitri dalam Bahasa Inggris

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by muezaa, Apr 19, 2022.

1. muezaa

muezaa Member

Tidak terasa sebentar lagi lebaran.Hanya tinggal menunggu beberapa hari untuk dapat merasakan nuansa Idul Fitri bersama keluarga.

Selain kue kering, semur, dan ketupat, untuk dimakan bersama keluarga, Anda juga perlu menyiapkan kalimat ucapan Idul Fitri, lho. Demi memperkuat tali silahturami, sudah sepatutnya menyiapkan dan menentukan ucapan yang nanti akan disampaikan. Nah, jika Anda belum menemukan inspirasi ucapan, simak beberapa rekomendasi ucapan Idul Fitri 2022 dalam Bahasa Inggris yang dirangkum dari berbagai sumber berikut.

[​IMG]

Ucapan Idul Fitri Bahasa Inggris

1. Sending you best wishes on Eid and wishing that it brings you joy and blessings.

2. May Allah accept our ibadah, supplications, and effort during the month of Ramadhan. May Allah give us steadfastness on the path of righteousness. Elevate our imaan. Cleanse our sins and bestow His blessings and mercy upon us in this world and in the hereafter. Aameen.

3. In every shared smile and laughter, in every silent prayer answered, and in every opportunity that comes your way, may Allah SWT bless you! Eid Mubarak 1443 H.

4. Happy Eid Mubarak! May this special day bring peace, happiness, and prosperity to you.

5.Hey Friends, may every moment of this Eid brings you closer to Allah SWT and gets you rewarded for your deeds! Eid Mubarak.

6. Happy Eid Mubarak! Minal Aidin Wal Faidzin. May Allah SWT bring you and your family joy, happiness, peace, and prosperity on this blessed day.

7. Eid Mubarak! Seize the moment and be happy because very little is needed to make a happy life, it's all within yourself and your way of thinking. May Allah SWT bring you joy, happiness, peace, and prosperity on this blessed day.

8. The holy month of Ramadhan is about to end. I hope that we shall all put into practice the invaluable gems of wisdom we have acquired in the month of Ramadhan. On this special day, let me say, Happy Eid Mubarak!

9. Wishing you and your family a very happy Eid day! May Allah accepts our good deeds and flourishes us with his love and blessings.

10. On this blessed day, I want to apologize for all the mistakes I've ever done. I pray that your every day be filled with happiness, laughter, and joy. Wishing you and your family Eid Mubarak.

2. blackking

blackking Well-Known Member

Mungkin bisa memetik salah satu kutipan tersebut kalau nanti lebaran dan ingin membagikan di medsos
    kalau ngucapin lisan sih kayaknya gak mungkin, tetangganya orang jawa.

Kalau orang jawa yang paling banyak disebut adalah sugeng riyadi.